It’s been a while since my last post. Last week was quite hectic for me and I couldn’t get any filming done. Luckily, I have a bit more time on my hands now so let’s get back with the recipes.
I love milkshakes! In today’s recipe, I’m going to show you my favourite quick and easy 3-ingredient 3-minute protein shake. I usually make this one when I’m really tired after the gym or if I have to go somewhere immediately. Amazing, quick and simple!
Gives you the protein you need after a strenuous workout or physical activity and aids muscular growth and recovery. Amazing, delicious and simple!
3-Ingredient 3-minute Chocolate Protein Shake
An amazing quick and simple protein shake
- 250ml(1 cup) of milk
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- Pour milk in blender
- Peel and add banana in the blender
- Add 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- Blend on your medium setting for 20-30 seconds
- If you wish, you could add some ice to make it colder and summery.
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/