Who else loves turkey? Turkey is one of the best if not actually the best sources of protein you can have.
Normally, turkey is in the spotlight only around Thanksgiving and Christmas and I don’t know why. Turkeys offers a great value for money and is one of the best meats out there. It’s super lean with very high protein density. 100g of turkey mince provides 25-30 grams of high-quality protein which is easily absorbed by the body.
Turkey is also very rich in Vitamin B3 which decreases the risk of heart disease, stress , is great for your nervous and digestive systems.
It is also very lean and its fat content is seriously low. For this recipe we’ll use some minced turkey, garlic, half an onion, some oats and 2 eggs. It’s a great recipe which is super simple to make .
In this case I’ve used the George Foreman grill because I simply love and don’t have a garden to make a BBQ. Using the GF Grill,however I feel almost as if I’ve just had a BBQ.
Lean Bodybuilding Turkey Burgers On The George Foreman Grill
A cheap and healthy version of amazing turkey burgers cooked on the George Foreman Grill.
- 500g lean ground turkey
- 100g oats
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 2 whole raw eggs
- Add ground turkey to a big bowl
- Chop 1/2 onion and add to the bowl
- Peel, press and chop the garlic and add this to the bowl
- Add 2 raw eggs to the mixture
- Add 100g oats and spices to the bowl
- Mix everything together and make burgers
- Grill them for 5 minutes (George Foreman Grill) or 3-4 minutes on each side of a regular grill/BBQ
- Enjoy them the burgers.
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/