Another exciting, interesting, full of nutritious elements recipe.
If you hate dairy, you might want to look away from this one.
An amazing recipe, suitable for breakfast, as an in-between-meals snack or for lunch.
We only need 4 ingredients for this one, including the wholemeal bread. It’s an amazing quick-fix when you’re out of time or just need something quick and warm to eat for a snack. You can also make a salad of some sort to add some more flavour and create a main course/big meal.
Bulgarian Style Toast with Egg and Cheese
An amazing breakfast/lunch/ between-meals snack.
- 200g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp low-fat yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of bread
- Preheat oven to 180 C°
- Add 2 eggs and 1 tbsp. of low-fat yoghurt to a bowl and whisk for 15 seconds
- Break into smaller chunks and add 200g of feta cheese
- Whisk for another 20 seconds
- Coat slices of bread with the mixture
- Grill in the oven until golden brown (about 10 mins)
- Take out, season with Cayenne Pepper and Savory and serve with some ketchup or Ljutenica
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/