It’s the festive season and I’m very excited to be sharing an amazing smoothie recipe with you!
This one is very nutritious and has got all the protein you need to fuel your body and aid recovery!
This one is very quick and simple and uses a combination of my favourite fruit.
Chocolate Blueberry Protein Smoothie
A delicious chocolate blueberry milkshake
- 1 Medium Banana
- 250ml Semi-Skimmed milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- 75g Blueberries
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- Cut/Break banana into smaller pieces and place into the blender
- Add the milk, honey and chocolate protein powder
- Start blender and blend on lowest speed
- Gradually start adding the blueberries while continuing to blend on low
- Once all of the blueberries are in the blender, keep blending until smooth or until you reach the desired consistency
- Drink and enjoy
- Add ice if you're making this on a hot summer's day.
- Image:Perry Santanachote
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/