It’s Petar here and today we’ve got a game-changer on our list! This, my friends, is one of my favourite recipes. As always, we’re sticking to the motto of “super-easy to make” and “only a few ingredients necessary”.
You’ve got some friends coming over to see the game?? You plan on ordering those deep-fried, nasty Chicken Nuggets?? Better not!!
This great appetizer and works amazing if you’ve got some friends coming over to see a game, or for any other social gathering/occasion.
The best part about these – they are 100% healthy and easy to make. The require little to no prep and taste amazing.
They are also so much cheaper than buying commercial chicken nuggets and also don’t slow your progress down.
The oats provide us with the complex carbohydrates we need in order to fuel our body with enough energy for a few hours.
Anyways, enough writing, let’s start cooking!
Please see the video and recipe below and let me know what you think! 🙂
P.S. I know I mention about 3 eggs in the video but you should really need only 2. I put the 3rd one in there, because I’ve run out of egg mixture in the past but this time it worked beautifully. It also tasted amazing, It definitely is one of my favourite healthy recipes !!
Crispy Healthy Chicken Nuggets
A delicious recreation of everyone's favourite - The Chicken Nuggets
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 200g oats or wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 100g grated parmesan/cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- cayenne pepper, paprika ,savory and turmeric
- Cut chicken breasts in nugget sizes and place in a big bowl to the side
- Add 200g oats and 1 tbsp. of each of the seasonings and mix
- Beat the 2 eggs
- Dip each nugget in egg the eggs and coat with the spicy oats mixture
- Lay them on an oven tray and grill for 15 minutes in total, turning them halfway through
- Serve with a healthy dip and enjoy !
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/