Salmon is one of the most special and popular fish. Looking at its nutritional content, it is easy to see why.
Salmon is a wonderful source of high-quality protein, minerals and vitamins (including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12) and omega-3 fatty acids.
The existence of so many vital nutrients in this wonderful superfood makes it one of the best all-rounders and bang-for-your-buck types of food you can buy.
Convinced to try it yet? Look no further, I’ve got a great salmon recipe for you that you can toss on the George Foreman and have ready in 10-15 minutes.
George Foreman Grilled Salmon with Cherry Tomatoes and Mushrooms
Amazing Salmon with Cherry Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- 2 salmon fillets(250g)
- 1 branch of cherry vine tomatoes
- 4-5 closed cup mushrooms
- 2-3 sticks of spring onions
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat grill for about 5 minutes
- Lightly score the salmon across the skin
- Wash mushrooms, cherry vine tomatoes and spring onions
- Peel mushrooms and cut in medium-sized chunks
- Add mushrooms, cherry vine tomatoes and spring onions to a bowl
- Coat lightly with olive oil and season with ground pepper and savory
- Toss everything on the grill and take off after about 5 minutes
- Clean up your mess, add coriander to the plate and enjoy your lovely grilled salmon with mushrooms, tomatoes and spring onions
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/