Yum! I am super excited to share an amazing recipe with you today.
Today we’re making some lean chicken breasts with a hint of wonderful seasonings and delicious low-fat cheddar cheese.
It’s a quick one! It should take you less than 10 minutes in total. I love cooking chicken in bulk but in this particular occasion I’m making my Sunday lunch and will have some leftovers for tomorrow.
All you’re going to need for this recipe is a knife, a chopping board and a George Foreman (or another similar grill).
You could even pop these on the BBQ on a sunny day to enjoy this delicious meal in the nice weather. Recipe below:
Healthy Cheesy Grilled Bodybuilding Chicken
Delicious healthy chicken
- * 500g boneless, skinless chicken breast
- * 150g shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the George Foreman Grill and grab your chicken breasts.
- Make a couple of tiny cuts on the top side of each chicken breast (this helps it grill better)
- Cut the chicken breasts halfway through the middle(not entirely but just enough to make a groove for the cheese to go in)
- Grate the low-fat cheddar cheese (you can skip this if you buy already grated cheddar cheese)
- Coat the chicken breasts with a few drops of olive oil
- Put a handful of the shredded cheddar cheese in the groove
- Grill the chicken for 4-7 minutes at a temperature of 190C or 375F
- Enjoy your cheesy healthy chicken.
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/