I’ve got a super easy recipe for you today.
The preparation takes less than 2 minutes. You can then stick in the oven and do something else while it’s being roasted.
I personally prefer cooking this in a slight bulk(as here – 6 chicken breasts) as this is enough for me for about 2 days. You can add sides of your preference – I’ve found that Spinach with Sweet Potatoes or Rice works best.
Here is the recipe.
Quick and Easy Chicken Breasts
Deliciously roasted chicken breasts with a mixture of seasonings.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx 1kg.)
- 3 tbsp Ground Turmeric
- 4 g, 1 tsp, Black Pepper (Ground)
- 4 tsp, Spices, pepper, red or cayenne
- 1 tsp, Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6
- Trim fat off chicken
- Place chicken breast on tin foil or baking paper
- Add a drizzle of olive oil
- Season with turmeric, black pepper and cayenne paper (to taste)
Slice of Fit http://sliceoffit.com/