I am sure this will be a great year and with meals like this, why wouldn’t it be!
Today we’re making some amazingly delicious sweet potato chips. But hang on, we’re not frying this, we are BAKING THEM!!
Yep, that’s right! We are baking them and we are making them as crunchy and crispy as if they were deep fried in 10 liters of oil. But instead, we’ll just use a bit of olive oil and rely on high temperature in the oven to make them extra crispy.
Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Chips
With these guilt-free sweet potatoes, you wouldn't need to eat any fried crisps at all!
- 1 kg sweet potatoes (2 big potatoes)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray(regular olive oil works just as fine)
- spices of your choice(my favourite are turmeric and cayenne pepper)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees °C(400°F)
- Peel, wash sweet potatoes and cut them in chips sizes
- Put some baking paper on a tray, spray lightly with olive oil and lay chips on it
- Put in the oven for about 10 minutes
- Take them out, turn them over and bake for another 15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown
- Cool for 3-4 minutes and serve
Slice of Fit https://sliceoffit.com/